Sketchup make 2015 (W7-64b) stops nearly each 10 mn

Ok without autosave nothing changes,

• CAUL’s terminated since a few days, nice project anyway but the problem began the day I installed it (among many others).
  • I agree about clf_ 100%, anyway in the same time “loft” had strange behaviour in the same time. I leave him a post : http://forums.sketchup.com/t/simple-loft-doesnt-work-with-new-edges/10971
  • On the explorer the files don’t change (date, hour) since yesterday (many CTRL I swear). Always read only at the opening but it is another old story.
  • At last here is an inventory of my extensions through different sources.(It didn’t crash for a long while until I close one of the windows)…
  • Everything is coming from EW

Thank you.

the ams_lib.rb is part of an ‘Alpha’ plugin and could be at the heart of your issue…
Post over at SCF and see if Anton knows of any similar problems…

I had a very similar problem recently. It turned out to be a newly installed plug-in. Unfortunately, I don’t remember which one except that it had something to do with showing hidden objects. You can disable or uninstall plugins one at a time until things start working correctly, at least, that’s what I did.

I see you have the plugin manager installed. Try disabling all except the ones installed as part of the SU install which have the preface SU_. If that works ok enable 1/2 of 1/2 of the ones disabled, if ok that means the other half has culprit. Enable another 1/2 etc This binary search lets you quickly go thru all the ones you have. Of course this only works if 1 only is problem.

Ok I found the problem was about MSPhysics which is not compatible with 2015 ( see GitHub - AntonSynytsia/MSPhysics: A NewtonDynamics wrapper for SketchUp.).
IT IS NOT A POOR WRITEN SCRIPT, :gem: I just got it in the Ruby Depot without reading carefully AntonSynytsia’s page.
Thanks a lot everybody.

I did mention it 8 days ago…

Yes you were right thank you,
I tried on 2014, and 2013 same result (using Ruby core 1.8.6).