SketchUp Help Pages in PDF format available

Hi,

As I’m intensively using my iPad to read documentation, often in offline mode, I have gathered all SketchUp 2019 Help Web Pages in a PDF file. Free DL from here: http://www.didiermorandi.fr/SketchUp/SketchUp_2019_Help_Pages.pdf (13.2 Mb, 567 pages)

For those who prefer a paper copy of the document, a high definition of the file is available at:
http://www.didiermorandi.fr/SketchUp/SketchUp_2019_Help_Pages_HD.pdf (31.3 Mb).

HTH.

The interpage (intersectional) links open the Help Center in the browser instead of just scrolling down to the proper place in the document. Try the Table of Contents on page 369.

Correct, as I did a cut/paste as I said.
I’m wondering if I should change all hyperlinks to send the reader into the proper location within the text instead. 660 pages…
Maybe I should just remove them.

It would be beneficial if these links worked. At the very least make sure they appear in the main index.

Also Dynamic Component function names and examples should be in a source code monospaced font. (Ie, a font without serifs.)

Where the function names are headings, they should not be justified. (pg 346 for example look at the REPLACE function.)

Another poor example is the bold paragraph on pg 332 with the code snippet below it. (Courier fonts are the ugliest possible monospaced fonts to use for code examples.)

Generally all the tables need some cell padding and a better font. (Looks like New Times Roman.) Column headings and descriptive text in tables should be the same as the font outside the tables, unless it is code function names or code snippets.
Ex: pg 353

Did these tables just copy and paste this way ?

>It would be beneficial if these links worked. At the very least make sure they appear in the main index.
They do.

>Also Dynamic Component function names and examples should be in a source code monospaced font. (Ie, a font without serifs.)
Want to do it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where the function names are headings, they should not be justified. (pg 346 for example look at the REPLACE function.)
Yes, I noticed that and am currently revising the whole document to fix justified lines

Another poor example is the bold paragraph on pg 332 with the code snippet below it. (Courier fonts are the ugliest possible monospaced fonts to use for code examples.)
Just a cut/paste, Buddy, just a cut/paste. If Trimble gives me some $$ I may build a real manual one day…

> Generally all the tables need some cell padding and a better font. (Looks like New Times Roman.) Column headings and descriptive text in tables should be the same as the font outside the tables, unless it is code function names or code snippets.
Ex: pg 353
Did these tables just copy and paste this way ?

Yes, they did, and I already removed all this sh*t to Verdana 10 black.

Thanks for your care.