Not sure if it will run on that device, but for some, it will suffice their needs (and capabilities).
I never get passed a cube in Blender, for instance.
A man’s got to know his limitations…
But Blender is just going to get a new user-friendly intuitive user interface, it was announced only 15 years ago…
I will try on click move click and hover more too.
for views - i have not found were it is on ipad yet.
Thanks - got it / found it.
In Pencil Mode it seems a problem to find centre snapps without drawing a line first. Click mode is easier but I imagine i will be in pencil mode most of the time.
I tried to get the dimension line I wanted on a curved corner without success. If I could snapp to a measuring tape line would help. See below.
I can model much more than a cube in blender, the things I did are much more complex, creeative and incredible.
My only two small limitations with it is that I can never model what I want or need, and I can’t do a single accurate model.
So Blender is amazing, but unfortunately what I want or need to do is simple stuff.
Well, I have an IPad and all it does is frustrate me to no end. It does not respond very well to my fingers, and do you think I will try SU on it? NO WAY!!
I was just reading a bit this morning. I had Forgotten my glasses. I found a hidden algorithm on the iPad to enlarge. It was amazing.
How de we hide all panels ?
I think there is a setting that allows you to configure a multi touch function to that
Should be a 4-finger tap by default
great, thanks a lot.

