Sketchup for iPad version

Not sure if it will run on that device, but for some, it will suffice their needs (and capabilities).
I never get passed a cube in Blender, for instance.
A man’s got to know his limitations…

4 Likes

But Blender is just going to get a new user-friendly intuitive user interface, it was announced only 15 years ago…

3 Likes

I will try on click move click and hover more too.

for views - i have not found were it is on ipad yet.

Ok, so expand the Scenes panel, and then inside there expand Camera for perspective vs ortho, and expand Standard Views for those. Maybe haven’t seem them because they’re hiding under the little expansion arrows?

1 Like

Thanks - got it / found it.
In Pencil Mode it seems a problem to find centre snapps without drawing a line first. Click mode is easier but I imagine i will be in pencil mode most of the time.
I tried to get the dimension line I wanted on a curved corner without success. If I could snapp to a measuring tape line would help. See below.

1 Like

I can model much more than a cube in blender, the things I did are much more complex, creeative and incredible.

My only two small limitations with it is that I can never model what I want or need, and I can’t do a single accurate model.

So Blender is amazing, but unfortunately what I want or need to do is simple stuff.

1 Like

Well, I have an IPad and all it does is frustrate me to no end. It does not respond very well to my fingers, and do you think I will try SU on it? NO WAY!!

1 Like

I was just reading a bit this morning. I had Forgotten my glasses. I found a hidden algorithm on the iPad to enlarge. It was amazing.

2 Likes

How de we hide all panels ?

I think there is a setting that allows you to configure a multi touch function to that

Should be a 4-finger tap by default

1 Like

great, thanks a lot.

1 Like