SketchUp Error - Unexpected File Format after Vray Error - Exception in CORE: Internal error - Please save and restart

Hi,

I have recently bought Vray 5 for SketchUp and when I am rendering the model Vray crashes with the Error - Exception in CORE: Internal error - Please save and restart. Rendering with RTX - GPU

When I save the SketchUp file and reopen the SketchUp file corrupts and comes up with error Unexpected File Format. This has happened on 3 different models.

Models are created on both Macbook 16inch and Windows 10 workstation - (Workstation for mostly rendering)

Current Workstation
Windows 10
GPU - GeForce RTX 3080 - Latest version

Would love to know what is causing Vray 5 to crash and then corrupt the file so we can continue with rendering the models? Currently contacting Vray to see what is causing the vray to crash.

Thanks guys.

Beck

https://we.tl/t-tJ5QkyIPZx

Hope you had the backup files to fall back on. Just as a general advice, when you work with an extension that makes alterations to your model file (VRAY, for instance, stores its material etc. info inside your model file) and it crashes, I would recommend closing without saving.