Hello! I couldn’t open Sketchup for Landscape & Site Design - Terrain and Grading - Walls and Curbs, error message says, “Error The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.# Uncaught exception thrown in session handler.” Then a bunch of programming strings. I tried to logout like some suggested but I couldn’t do even that – it says “OOPS! Sorry! You cannot access that page.
It may have been moved or deleted.” It’s been like this since yesterday.
Please fix this site. I am trying to complete “Layout Essentials”, and I get the following error. It appears that all the modules are affected, including “SketchUp Fundamentals”.
Thank You …
Uncaught exception thrown in session handler.
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1114 The table 'sessions' is full: INSERT INTO {sessions} (sid, ssid, uid, cache, hostname, session, timestamp) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => 8O6BXgE2xJ-EFxewU2q2EdcgQWpcDki2qxBjrf4gdW0 [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => 8O6BXgE2xJ-EFxewU2q2EdcgQWpcDki2qxBjrf4gdW0 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => 174.56.32.40 [:db_insert_placeholder_5] => sketchup_domain_auth|a:1:{s:38:"sketchup_domain_auth_failed_auth_token";s:19:"sketchup_auth_token";}course|a:1:{s:13:"course_report";a:1:{i:697;O:8:"stdClass":12:{s:3:"nid";s:3:"697";s:3:"uid";i:0;s:12:"grade_result";N;s:7:"section";s:0:"";s:12:"section_name";s:45:"LayOutEssentials_01-Getting Started in Layout";s:8:"complete";i:0;s:8:"progress";d:0;s:14:"just_completed";i:0;s:8:"required";i:6;s:17:"required_complete";i:0;s:4:"coid";s:3:"688";s:14:"date_completed";i:0;}}} [:db_insert_placeholder_6] => 1582034078 ) in _drupal_session_write() (line 209 of /app/web/includes/session.inc).
Got this error when clicking on “Course 2 review”.
Have tried closing/opening browser (Chrome on MacOS), no help. Unable to finish Course 2.
Thanks for the feedback, we’ve seen this issue before and thought we had it sorted out, but it seems we need some support from our service provider, so we are working with them to get this fixed.
Sometimes if you are logged in, try viewing the videos without logging in, just close the window that asks. That might work in the short term.
Very sorry, we are working on it.
I am doing your beginners Layout course. I am at the inserting model reference section. Every time I insert the model I get the yellow error triangle on the kitchen model when I try to shrink the model space. I have done the right click and clicked “update model reference” but the error still appears. I have downloaded the kitchen file several times but still error message. As I am anxious to start using Layout with my own SketchUp models I would appreciate your assistance. Tks
Select the viewport, then look at the Sketcyup model Panel. You should see the box that has raster in it. To the right of the box there is a check box labeled Auto. Check it. The yellow triangle tells you the viewport has not been rendered. If you have a large model auto render will slow things down. You can work with either setting.
SketchUp Campus is not working, anyone know what to do? I keep getting an Error when the page loads, like it is down? I have a project due and i really need to use this?
I"m also receiving error messages when trying to complete the Fundamentals section of Campus. We are getting the same error on both a Windows and a MAC. Had the same issue Monday, was fine yesterday, then back to the error today.
It is acting poorly for me on the Mac. Keeps asking for cookies. sometimes dropping out. Try another browser?
Ya, Campus has been down now for several hours, and we don’t know why or have a timeline on fixing it. We are very aware and trying to get it back up. Very sorry.
The site should be working again, thanks for your patience.
Also, I posted this in another thread, but basically, for multiple reasons, including the stability issues, we’ve been on the long hunt for another platform to host Campus on and the good news is we’ve found one that should work really well. It will still take time to migrate over, so I can’t say when, but simply recognizing the frequent errors we’ve seen with this site and that we are working toward a stable solution.
Hi @TysonK, I cannot access Campus again. Do you know if there are any currently issues? Thanks
Thanks, I’m seeing the same and looking into it.
The site should be up again, please let us know if you see otherwise.

