Sketchup 2017 and a new computer

Since last week I bought a new computer, the old one is not reliable anymore.
I cannot find a way to copy sketchup 2017 to my new computer, or dowload SU2017 again.
I know there still is a free version of SU, but that is not what I’m used to with SU2017.
Are there any solutions for my problem? It’s too expencive to buy the program.
hope to hear soon,
Arthur

Assuming you are using SketchUp for your hobby and not for work, you can still get SketchUp 2017 Make at Download All | SketchUp

Please correct and complete your profile. It says you are using Windows 7 and your graphics card, I expect you are no longer using Win 7 and that’s not your graphics card. Also add your SketchUp version.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your answer end of December.

Indeed it is still possible to install SU2017make, maybe because I saw the 30 days trial, I thought it was no longer free.

But it works fine.

To-night I tried to save a simple drawing with STL exstention to print it with my 3D-printer.

But that possibility is disappeared, is that correct or do I have to look somewhere else?

On my old computer it still works!

Will it somehow still be possible in the latest download to export STL?

You asked me to updat emy profile, no idea ho wand where to do so. The new computer works with Win10, I have no idea about my graphics card.

Looking forward for your answer,

Arthur

image001.jpg

Did you install the .stl exporter from the Extension Warehouse? It has never been a native export option in SketchUp 2017 Make so you need to use the extension.

To complete your profile click on the A in the pink circle in the upper right corner of the forum window. Then click on the button that looks like a person below it and then Preferences.

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.