Sketch Up for Ipad Glitching

I just bought an IPad Pro and Sketch Up for Ipad. I am trying to learn but it feels like the Apple Pencil and the app is glitchy and slow. I am new to sketch up so I can’t tell if its not working or I just have no idea what I’m doing. Has anyone else had this problem?

Seems like no one has anything to say. Having the same problem! Tools staying connected after use, measurement box staying fixed and responding to input by erasing the action in process or doing nothing at all, parts of erased geometry staying on the screen after selection, geometry/objects not showing up in the outline options…

I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall just to get a clean start.

Other troubleshooting would be to check that you’re in the modeling mode that you want to be in (just draw vs click move click) and also check the pencil has its tip properly screwed on.

If you give more specific cases as examples someone might be better able to help you troubleshoot.

1 Like

I did uninstall and reinstall. I have been using a personal hotspot and was wondering if the could result in glitches. The pencil is nice and tight and i have been using just draw mode.
Other glitches include
: trying to use two point arc and it having a mind of its own. Trying to input a measurement for it and just registering the buldge (i was trying to also figure out if one can adjust the length of the arc after it has been set) . Then having the arc try to start a new arc after the first one is set and not having a way to be free of it it with out setting the second arc and hitting undo and then switching tools.
In the same tool trying to set the line and have it jump around, set in a strange plane outside of the red blu and green axis.
Also having problems with parts of deleted geometry staying on screen and being undetectable/erasable.
And finally, creating geometry that has random extra lines in it.
Thanx for any and all help.