Skalp plugin can not install on SketchUp Pro 2019

Can not install and activate

I think you need to provide ore information to get a helpful reply. How is it not working? What is happening? Are there any error messages? And so on.

which version of SKALP and which version of SU2019Pro?

Skalp version 4.o , Release date 2019-08-12
I am use Sketchup pro2019 . Cause activate license error
I would like to help because I buy 1 seat and 1 maintenance
Thank you very much for
Thon

Have you contacted the Skalp people? They’d be the best ones to help you.

Dear DaveR
I contact Skalp support team said
Thon,
under bellow message from team Skalp provide me,
I send you a second mail telling not to move but to copy the Skalp.lic file

The problem is Flextools. Try to copy instead of moving. If that doesn’t fix disable Flextools to see if that fix the problem.

Kind regards,

Guy

Hi All. I have a similar problem where Skalp won’t let me activate my licence. I have sent 3 emails to Skalp support without any reply. Does anyone know if the Skalp team is alive or working?

I assume you are using the correct version of SKALP compatible with your SketchUp version?

I’m having endless problems with SKALP, first on 2019 and now on 2020 mac version. The main issue i have is that there seems to be no support? I have been sending mails and msg’s through their website for 2 months without feedback. This is really frustrating. I am so desperate to get hold of the skalp team. Any advice to do so will be appreciated. I have dedicated a project towards its use and am stuck on dry land with no time to back-track towards a new methodology.

pinging @Guy might help…