Together with the new SketchUp 2020 we release today the new Skalp 2020 Beta version for SketchUp 2020.
This new version has some very nice new features:
- Support SketchUp 2020.
- Toolbar icon for export to DXF/DWG.
- Toolbar icon for export to LayOut.
- Graphical material selector.
- Paint sections in the model with the new Skalp Paint Tool.
- You can now use a Skalp material from a Library without importing the complete library.
- You can now Export Skalp materials from the new Paint Tool directly to a library.
- SketchUp linestyles are now supported in the forward lines of the Skalp DWG/DXF export.
Also we updated our naming to the new SketchUp naming:
- ‘By Layer’ is renamed to ‘By Tag’
- Skalp ‘Tag’ is renamed to ‘Label’.
The new SketchUp feature to hide objects in scenes gave us the opportunity to reduce the use of Skalp tags (layers). We don’t create anymore a new tag (layer) for every scene or sectionplane.
We also changed the default Skalp rule setting to ‘By Tag’ followed by ‘By Object’ for easier use with the new Skalp Paint Tool.
The release is a BETA version! If you find any error, bug or bugsplat please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download this Skalp version from our download page
The Skalp Team