Sign-in Error for One Student

Hello! I’m a Google Administrator for our district and we have one student that keeps getting the Sign-in Error: It looks like you’re having trouble signing in. Make sure you’ve enabled pop-up windows for SketchUp, then complete sign in using the pop-up window that appears.

A pop up does appear to sign in with Google and we select his account and then we get this error every time. Tried on both Windows and Chromebooks, reset their Chrome settings, verified the pop-up was allowed (This is enforced globally through Google Admin for us due to the sign-in issues this year), verified they accepted the TOS and even reset that and did it myself with no luck. Sketchup for schools is on for everyone in our domain and this is the only student having this issue. I’m at a lost for what to try next as I’ve exhusted my troubleshooting to get my on a path to issue. Any assistance would be highly appreciated!

Okay, I got something that might be the issue. I compared two student’s Sketchup Permissions and noticed a difference. Student without issue has Google Drive, Apps Marketplace and Basic Account info being shared with Sketchup. The student having issues only has Basic Account info, but I can’t seem to figure out how on earth I’m supposed to give these permissions if Sketchup is not asking for them. I’ve cleared them multiple times in GAC and in Chrome on a device and it only asks for basic account info.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 085337

Proof that I have everything granted for SketchUp for Schools. It’s on for everyone in our domain.

This is what finally got it for me. Just wanted to leave this here incase anyone stumbled upon this post.