I’m getting a viewing error when I click on the 3D Web GL Viewer for select models. Instead of a pull/spin model, I get a black/blank screen:
What’s unusual about this error is that is only occurring for select models and not for all.
Models I’m having issues with are all part of the following collection:
All of the other models that my company has developed have been fine (for reference https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/collection.html?id=u94dda16f-1cbd-4052-b8c1-038b699b484b). I was even able to utilize the 3D WebGL Viewer with a significantly larger/more complex model that utilized the “LSX Frameless Solar Modules - Clear” models as part of it (not yet available in our collections).
Attempted resolutions included:
- Clearing the cache, reset of the computer, confirmed most updated video driver, and other general basic “check the computer first” tasks.
- A new upload of the original model
- Downloading one of the models and then a new upload
- Downloading one of the models, saving with the latest version of Sketchup, and then a new upload
- MacBook Pro, 2.4ghz duo core processor w/4GB RAM
- OS: Yosemite 10.10.2
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256MB
- Browser: Chrome
I’ve been able to replicate this same issue on a couple other computers in my office, while others are not getting this issue at all.
Would love to get some feedback if anyone else is having this issue and if you’ve come up with any possible fixes.