Section Cuts

Hi there

I have an issue with my active section cuts are not being saved with my scenes. I create a section cut and save the scene but as soon as I create another one, any previous section cut disappears from my scene, only the most recently created one is still visible. The scenes will change as you select them but the previous section cuts with the scenes I have created are no longer there.

Screen Shot attached

Sketchup Section cut issues 1.pdf (361.5 KB)

Hello, in your sections toolbar, check the left icon that refers to “display section planes”.

If your section toobal is not shown, right click anywhere in the toolbar and activate it first

That’s for long term.

For now go to view > section planes

You’ll see every created section planes (unless they are on an hidden layer) activate the one you want for your scene, in your case align view by right clicking on it and don’t forget to update your scene (you might also want to hide section planes before doing so)

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for your response and tips, I will have a go and let you know how I get on. I am still very much a beginner with Sketchup so have lots to learn still.

Jo

I am also getting this type issue. and I solved through your answer.