Section cut, room is rendered black

Hi,
I have been having this problem now for a long time. A Rendering in LayOut of a scene with a section is not being displayed correctly. It seems random (obviously it is not) that a room or even the full model is shown in black, not just the walls.
Can someone help me? I am sorry if this has been discussed before, I am sure it has, but I have not been able to find an answer to it.
Thank you

This happens if it is non consolidated geometry. Make one of the windows or doors to the outside a group or a component.

It might be that something is interfering that makes the section fill ignore your room’s interior wall faces. Are they correctly oriented?
If you are using Vector rendering, is there a change if you switch it to Raster?

I am using Vector rendering, when I switch it to Raster it gets displayed correctly (see picture).
I don’t fully understand what you mean by if they are oriented correctly. Could you please further explain.
The interior and the exterior walls are in two separate groups.
At this point, the doors and windows are just a hole in the wall. Also a picture of the 3D model:

THX everyone for your help