Scratched screen

My screen is all scratched when I do any action, whether to rotate or create a shape.
What could it be? It would be problem in the program or some failure in the notebook? I bought the notebook recently and so utlizei the program presented it. Have reinstalled several times and used the trial version pro student and make, both had the same problem. But I have colleagues who have the same machine and utlizam SketchUp and they do not.
I contacted the notebook support, have exchanged the mother and not decided plate. Suggested to contact the program support.

Thank U!

Iā€™m sorry for the English, could not find the forum in Portuguese

Try to play with the OpenGL settings in the SU preferences. Does this change anything?

This looks like something more than a setting. Check also your graphics driver for an update.

2 Likes

Check that your graphics card driver is up to date.

Is your computer a laptop? Many of those have both a graphics card and an Intel graphics chip. You should check in the graphics card control panel 3D application settings that SketchUp is set to use the graphics card. Intel graphics work mostly poorly with SketchUp.

Anssi

2 Likes