School Whitelist Request

Hello, we are unable to login to SketchUp for Schools. It keeps taking us back to the login page. Can we be added to the whitelist please?

Our domains are:
netech.edu
my.netech.edu

Hi @caleb.gidcumb, thanks for the post. SketchUp for Schools is intended only for k-12 students. While I was reviewing your website it was unclear to me if you are a k-12 school as I saw mention of adult learners on a few pages. Can you clarify if you are a k-12 school or if you are a higher education school?

Once I have that clarification I can get things moving on our end to help you out as the process is different for what version of SketchUp you will be able to access.

Hey Casey, thanks for getting back with me. We are a vo-tech school and have a adult-ed department for certain classes but our regular student base is high school students (9th-12th).

Ah, thanks for the clarification @caleb.gidcumb. I’ll get confirmation that we can grant you access and update this post shortly.

Edit:
I have added your domain to our database and you are all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure you don’t skip any steps as you deploy the app as that can cause issues later on.

Thank you!