School Whitelist Request?

Hi there, I’m getting the attached error when trying to access SketchUp for Schools. I’m assuming because my Google domain hasn’t been “Whitelisted”?

The Google domain is eastayrshire.org.uk

How do i go about getting this added so the students can access Sketchup for Schools?

Thanks

Would you be able to help? @CaseyG

@Steve_Ketchup Hi Steve, would you be able to assist??

@CaseyG @Steve_Ketchup Hi folks, are these forums no longer monitored?

Hi @Daleboy sorry for the lack of communication and delay. I have been a bit sick the last few days. Thankfully I think I am starting to feel better now. I’ll get you added as soon as I can get logged into the database. I’ll send you a private message to verify a few things and we will have everything resolved shortly.

Hi CaseyG,

We’ve deployed Sketchup for Schools to our Google Education setup, but are getting the attached.

Can you add the schools domain to the allow list please? @cirencester-pri.gloucs.sch.uk

Thanks,
Mark

Hi, Can you please add our domain to the whitelist? “smls.on.ca”

Hi @acampuzano, thanks for the post. I am happy to get your domain added to the database! I was able to locate your site and find all the additional info I needed so by the time this post is live you will be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure that you do not skip any steps as you deploy the app as that can cause issues later on.

If you run into any additional errors let me know and we can start troubleshooting.

Good morning,
Please add our Soap Lake School District domains to your database. We are located in WA state, USA, https://www.slschools.org/.
@slschools.org
@g.slschools.org
@stu.slschools.org
Thank you! We appreciate the excellent Forum!!
PR

Hi @CaseyG , can you please add my domain @etapa.com.br to your database?
We are a K-12 School located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Thanks in advance,
Erick

Thanks for the posts everyone. I’ll address everyone in a single post so just look for your username for the part relevant to you.

First up @SL_PR and @erick. I was able to get you added to the database a few minutes ago. By the time you see this post, the database should have refreshed and you will be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Hopefully that is all you need to get up and running!

If you run into any additional errors please feel free to start a new thread so we can figure out how to fix it.

As for future users seeing this post, if you need to be added to our database, please make sure to include your domain and verify that you are a k-12 school. If you do not provide that, I can’t do anything to help. If you can also include a website link that is helpful too, but not required.

Hi @CaseyG , thank you very much for the addition. Our SysAdmin just added the SketchUp app on Google Workspace, and we are now able to log in.

Can I ask you the addition of our student’s email domain also? It is @alunoetapa.com.br (which translates to etapa students).

Thanks in advance,
Erick

Sure thing @erick. I’ll get you added to the database right now. By the time this post is live the database should have updated and you will be all clear to deploy the app for that domain if you have not already done so. Just make sure not to skip any steps as that can cause issues later on when students try and log in.

Hopefully that is all that we need to do to get you up and running. If you need any additional help getting SketchUp for Schools going, feel free to @ me in a new thread and we can start troubleshooting together.

1 Like

Hi @CaseyG

I’m still having issues accessing the app on a Chromebook on the eastayrshire.org.uk

Could you please check this is all okay on your end?

Many Thanks!

Hi @Daleboy, thanks for the post and sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the app. I just pinged our server and the app is working on our end and the firewall is configured to allow you through. Is it a single Chromebook or user account affected or is the error you are seeing affecting multiple users? If it is just a single account I may have a fast solution, but if it is more than one user or the entire school it may be a tougher fix.

Thank you so much, @CaseyG , it worked flawlessly.

My best regards,
Erick