Satın alma

sketch up pro öğrenci lisansı satın aldım fakat 5 gün geçmesine rağmen hala bir aktiflik yok hesabımı nasıl aktif edeceğim bir seri numarası falan gelmedi

Translated by Google:

“I bought a sketch up pro student license, but after 5 days, there is still no activity, how to activate my account, I have not received a serial number or something.”

With a subscription license you don’t get a serial number. You sign in to SketchUp using the e-mail address and password you set up when you bought the license.

What Dave said is correct. I checked to make sure, and I do see the subscription assigned to you, you should have no problems, as long as you are able to sign in ok.

ama oturum zaten açık ben bir aylık deneme sürümünü kullandım 4 gün öncede lisans satın aldım benden add licience için bir seri numarası kopyalamam isteniyor yani bana lisansa dair bir belge ulaşmadı

yani lisansımı aktifleştiremediğim için bana sürekli satın alın diyor zaten satın aldım bana lisansa dair belge gerekli oradaki bilgileri yazarak add licience yapmam lazım

If you have remained signed in all this time, SketchUp may think you are still on a trial. Try signing out, then sign in again, and it should show your subscription as active. You do not need a serial number.

Make sure you are signing in with your seray… Gmail address.

siparişinizi işleme koyduk diye mail gelmiş 5 iş günü içerisinde taımlanacaktır diyordu 4 iş günü oldu belki pazartesi ayrıntılı bir mail gelir

oturumu kapatıp açtım hala satın alın diyor bence daha tanımlanmadı

I looked again, and now I can’t find a paid subscription for you.

Who did you buy SketchUp through?

fga mimarlık türkiye resmi websitesinden

sorun çözüldü mü benim de aynı şekilde oldu

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.