Having spent some time stitching together Geolocate terrain data for an area approx 20kmx20km (to check views from a development of houses in the middle of a mountain range) i am now having severe clipping issues when trying to check views from inside the house models. Whilst ‘clipping’ is nothing new the normal tricks are doing nothing to fix the problem.
- I have tried reducing the scale of the model by 10,000
- Tried moving the core of the model (where the camera is) to the origin point 0,0,0
- Tried copying and pasting the whole thing into a new file (wont copy, too big)
- Tried importing file into a new file.
- Deleted all scenes and advanced cameras.
Really hoping not to have wasted a few hours putting together all the terrain for nothing.
Can anyone suggest anything, plugins, settings etc?
Trimble, could you maybe just fix this clipping issue thats been a problem for 10+ years!!