Recovering Projects from Expired Trial

I had two projects created in the trial version but did not receive a notification that my trial was ending or that I would lose the work I had done during the trial.

Is there some way to retrieve projects that were saved during the trial once it is expired?

What trial version? Your profile says you are using SketchUp Free. If that’s the case you should be able to open the files with it. And for hobby use you should be able to continue working on them.

yeah, I just RE-registered hoping to recover my files, but no love there! :frowning:

Where did you save your files? On your computer? If so, just open them up from within SketchUp.

When you did the trial you used a gmail address, and now you’re using a shaw address. Sign in with your gmail address and you should see the models. You will see this alert, you might want to download the models and upload them to your shaw account.

1 Like

O. M. G.

Thank you so, so, so much. I had hours and hours of work in there and am so happy to get it back. Totally forgot I used my gmail account. Downloading files now. :blush: