Quality of lines in LO

That is a different problem, not to do with edges. Sometimes the corners of objects “leak” somewhat and the material of the inside of faces shows through. You can make it less prominent by paiting the inside of the sofa with the same material as the outside.

I think your colors are too dark for SketchUp and any rendering. No black is that black, same for white. However if you use a very dark color, you may need to paint the back faces (interior of objects) dark as well (Anssi said it). That is “bleeding” through. These effects also change with the distance of the camera, more “bleeding” as the camera moves further from the object, or with parallel projection (which it looks like you are using).

Differentiate between the screen view and the output image, whether it is pdf, a bitmap export, or a print file. Many of these effects seen on your screen, go away or diminish with the final output.

Get the best output you can but the result from SketchUp is not going to be pristine–yet will likely be more than enough for the approval from your clients.

Got it.thanks

Crystal clear. Thanks a lot

I am new to SU, but I have found Charcoal to be a good substitute for black.

1 Like