Push pull multiple groups

Is there a way to push pull multiple group at one time.
zadach

I don’t think so. In some cases you could use the Move tool instead, by selecting the top edges of several things and moving them together. Otherwise, when you push pull one face you can then double click on other faces, and they will move by the same amount.

There’s no way to push/pull even one group at a time. You can only push/pull faces, and only one face at a time.

-Gully

While it’s true you can’t pushpull multiple things with the standard Push/Pull tool you can with Fredo6’s Joint Push Pull.
Here’s just two examples.

2 Likes

Gully_Foyle,
How can I get rid of all these load errors.
zadach

Are you sure that the installed plugin (which one?) is compatible with SU 2015?

@zadachdesign To get rid of these errors

1. You can rename the C:/Users/Acer Aspire/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins folder to C:/Users/Acer Aspire/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins1

2. Disable plugins - Disabling ruby scripts | SketchUp Help

3. In SketchUp, Select Window>Preferences>Extensions tab and disable all the offending extensions.

Looks like you have some plugins installed which are not compatible with SketchUp v2015 [actually >=v2014].
Read the errors and remove the problem files from the named …/Plugins folder.
Restart SketchUp and the errors should have gone…

I suspect you have copied files over from an earlier SketchUp version.
This is not recommended.
Many Plugins were rewritten to work with the newer Ruby version introduced in v2014…
Install newest versions wherever possible.

A few are not going to be compatible and so they can’t be updated/used.

The Plugins Manager that ships with the SketchUcation PluginStore toolset is a useful way of at least temporarily disabling files from loading.
You can also ‘Uninstall’ them…