Profile Builder 2 trial : installation problem

Hi everyone, this issue should now be resolved. For everyone who got the message “SketchUp was unable to install this extension for an unknown reason…” you should now be able to go back into SketchUp, log into the EW and install the extension.

Let me know if you still experience issues.

Chris

It works! Thanks Chris and everyone involved, can’t wait to use!

It works perfectly !
Thank you so much to Chris, Whaat and all the SketchUp team !

Jean-Luc

Great, I am so glad to hear that it is working now. I worked with a couple of users who tirelessly provided me with information about the error and when it occurred. Thanks to everyone for your patience and feedback!

Chris

It’'s true that the plug in is now able to be downloaded and it works, BUT now the problem is that there is no way to buy the plug in. I have attempted on 4 separate occasions to purchase Profile Builder 2 with no success. Because you must be logged on thru SketchUp to buy as well as to download the program, there is an apparent disconnect in the web browser after entering identification info. The screen to input the credit card info does not come up at all.

Look guys, it should not be this difficult to pay for a product that you are providing. I want to get this at the currently offered price, probably like many others do.

Hi JVLEE, could you describe better the problem you are having with the screen to input the credit card number not showing? Does the small window appear, but it is blank? Or is it that if you click the “Purchase” button, nothing happens? I’m glad to help, and this is the first report I’ve ever heard like this, so I’ll need a little more information.

Hi Chris
I was able to finally get the purchase window to allow entering the information, so I paid for the extension.

Purchasing required using SU to open Extension Warehouse to download the addon; after the download the next window appeared where the personal information was entered. I accepted the Terms and conditions but the payment window would not appear or sometimes it would but no information could be entered.

I was successful a couple of days later when I used a browser to open the payment window rather than going thru SU to make the purchase.

That is good information, thank you so much for posting with that. I’m sorry we made the process so challenging. We are hearing other similar complaints from users, typically in the EU, that the purchase process is not flawless yet.

Can I ask if you are on a Mac, what version of safari is installed on your Mac, or if you’re on a PC, what version of Internet Explorer is installed on your computer?

Thanks!

Chris

My OS is Win 7 Ultimate. My preferred browsers are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome in that order, but I have IE 11 installed.

I can not buy the extension (Profille Builder 2)
On the “Billing 1.” I fill fields: address, and ets. I click “Continue to Payment”
On the tab “2. Payment”, I fill in the fields: Card Number, and ets. I click “Purchase”
I get on the page “Buy SketchUp Pro”
But I already have a license !!!
And I can not buy the extension of …
Help! …