Profile Builder 2 has just been released on SketchUp’s Extension Warehouse.
PB2 is compatible with SU2015 and newer.
- Build, Edit and Quantify intelligent models of real building materials
- Define and Save custom Profiles
- Automatic orientation of profile extrusion along any path
- Full control of profile orientation along a path
- NEW Parametric Assemblies (Combine unlimited profiles and components into a path-based parametric model!)
- NEW Set the height and width of any profile
- NEW Save profile defaults
- NEW Profile browser and revamped user interface
- NEW Profiles stay upright on helical paths
- NEW Extend / Split Profile Member tool
- NEW Revolve a Profile
- NEW Trimming tools
- NEW Smart-Path select Tool
- NEW Quantifier tool
- NEW Instant Cost Estimates and Quantity Reports
- NEW Easier editing of paths
- NEW Profiles are now stored as editable SKP files (but don’t worry - your custom Profile libraries from version 1 can be easily imported and automatically converted)
- and much more!
A detailed user guide is included with the installation. Inside SketchUp, go to Extensions->Profile Builder 2->Help to view the complete documentation.
Thousands of profiles packed in with installation:
- AISC Steel Shapes (C, HSS, L, S, W)
- AITC Glulam Profiles
- more than 1400 Moulding Profiles
- Concrete curbs
Due to the current limits of the Extension Warehouse, I am not able to provide an upgrade option for Profile Builder Pro (version 1) customers. Instead, I am offering an introductory price for ALL PB2 customers of $37.50 US (25% discount).
A 30 day free trial is available as well, so take it for a test run and let me know what you think!