Problem with Sketch Up 2018

Hello, I downloaded the Free trial of Sketch up Pro 2018 about 8 weeks ago and started developing a project. Since the trial has expired I have carried on using it to further develop the project using the free features. Today I have tried to open the file and it is telling me that I must renew my licence to open it. Does anyone know how I can access the file without having to pay for a licence and carry on using the free version?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

SketchUp 2018 is only available as Pro. There is no free version of SketchUp 2018. After the 30-day trial expired, it wouldn’t work unless you purchase and install the license. You can still get SketchUp 2017 Make, which is licensed for non-commercial use. There’s an extension from Eneroth3 in the Extension Warehouse that will allow you to open the SU2018 version files in SU2017.

Alternatively, you could use SketchUp Free–the browser based version of SketchUp to open and work on your 2018 file.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.