Printing template

template will not print as shown on screen. I have version 2021

How does it print? can you share a screenshot and a copy of what prints?

Attached are two images, One image (LARGER) is from layout; the other is a print preview of the first. Prior to printing paper size (11 x 17) was selected in document setup and tabloid paper was selected in page setup. In no instance was a margin selected. Print preview shows template cut off on right side. Sometimes it is cropped on both side and bottom. Any help appreciated. Thanks

I don’t see any images.

What happens if you export to PDF and then try printing the resulting file?

Share the LayOut file so we can see exactly what you’ve got set up.

Attached are two images, One image (LARGER) is from layout; the other is a print preview of the first. Prior to printing paper size (11 x 17) was selected in document setup and tabloid paper was selected in page setup. In no instance was a margin selected. Print preview shows template cut off on right side. Sometimes it is cropped on both side and bottom. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Again, please share the LayOut file so we can see exactly what you’ve got set up.

It printed fine from the pdf file

That would indicate there’s an issue with print drivers. Maybe they need to be updated.

1 Like

I checked the drives in windows and all had been updated

Better to check with the printer manufacturer to see if the drivers are up to date. Windows generally reports on the drivers that they supply which won’t necessarily be the same as the ones the printer people supply.

You should also try printing to PDF, then printing that. It may give you insight as to where the issue lies.