- I’m working with a landscape design build company and they provided me with Topo Survey AutoCad file to add some details
- I have imported the AutoCad file into Sketchup and added some 2D details
- Details include: contours, a rock wall and windows and a door
- I printed out the original topo survery 24x36 and all lines are very clean.
- In printing out the file with my additions from Layout PDF much of the line work is very jagged and somewhat pix-elated.
- I understand I can update the original AutoCAd topo survery file with my details and print, but company will eventually like to see 3d rendering of some site detail, so I imported AutoCAD to Sketchup, created Scene, sent to layout, printed and quality is poor.
Would anyone have any tips on how to improve line quality? Thx a million.