Parts of model dissappear when selecting scenes

Hi,
I’ve been having an ongoing issue with parts of my model disappearing when I click on my scene tabs. For example, I have built a Lindt Excellence display unit for my client. I set up my scenes so I can export the exact same view/angle after various changes are mage to the graphics. No problem navigating around the model but when I click on any one of my scene tabs, all of the Lindt Excellence packs disappear and leave just the display unit. Nothing I have tried has brought them back and I have to close the model file and reopen it to get my packs back. Any ideas people? Many thanks.
Phil

Have you tried this:

• Open your model. If I understand right, everything should be visible now.
  • Go to your Scenes tray. Select all your scenes.
  • Click on the Update button. In the dialog that pops up, deselect all boxes except the ones that relate to visibility (hidden geometry, hidden objects, tags

This is the well known Nestlé virus.

Joking aside, can you upload the file or would Lindt not approve?

Different model but same problem.

Can you share the .skp file? It would make it much easier to help you get this sorted.

Thanks Anssi. I tried what you have suggested but with no luck. The only way I can rectify the problem is to close and open the model and create a new scene, but after a while of clicking between scenes and with no warning, parts of the model will disappear again.

It says my model is too large to share. (125MB) Any ideas?

Upload it to Drop Box and share the link.

Thanks Dave. Try this: Dropbox - File Deleted

That worked.

first thing I see is incorrect usage of tags with edges and faces being given tags. Raw geometry should be untagged.
Screenshot - 4_14_2021 , 7_25_28 AM

This is what I see in Scene 3.

But you have set up that scene with some of the tags hidden.
Screenshot - 4_14_2021 , 7_28_27 AM

Turning on the “Layer 1” tag brings everything back, though. After fixing the incorrect tag usage, the Cutter and LU tags are unused.

Purging unused stuff gets rid of this:
Screenshot - 4_14_2021 , 7_30_48 AM
That reduced the file size by more than 58%.

You could reduce the file size further if you were to use components instead of groups for like objects.

Excellent. Thanks Dave. I’ll give it a go and see how I get on.