Older Versions of google SketchUp Make

Hi, I have a Problem with my Mac, because i can not install sketchup make 2015 on my mac 10.6.8. I want to upgrade the mac, but my employer did not allow this.
Is there any chance to get an older version of sketchup 2014? I did not find any older Versions of Google sketchup.

You’ll find one here.

Thank you, but I try to install it and it doesn’t work on Mac 10.6.8. Is there any chance to get an older version for example Sketchup Make 2013?

Sorry, there were no requirements changes between SketchUp 2013 and 2014.

SketchUp Hardware and software requirements said:

With the release of version 2013, SketchUp has limited support for Windows XP and no longer supports OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and earlier.

You’ll need to go back to version 8. I do not know if they will distribute it any longer. There are major issues with the web features that Google is no longer redirecting to Trimble servers.

There are some issues with SketchUp 8 and 2013 that you can read about here. Unfortunately we do not provide downloads for the SketchUp 8 version anymore. I would really recommend that you upgrade, if you can. Since you had SketchUp 8, you are eligible to upgrade rather than have to buy a brand new license of SketchUp Pro.