NFR Licenses

Hello everyone, wondering if anyone knows if the NFR licenses have been discontinued this year? Ours expired a few weeks ago and we haven’t heard anything back just yet if they’re still being offered or if we’re just looking at extended review times?

I don’t think that NFR licenses are reviewed automatically. I will check with Chris and see about updating yours.

Check your ‘Bennett’ email for a message from me.

Thanks Colin, much appreciated.

Hi Colin - I searched for SU NFR and came across your post on the topic. We are currently developing software using both AutoCAD and Rhino NFS’s and have developed an SU plugin but are working with an old 2014 version of SU. I reached out to the SU regional team and they hd no idea about NFR’s so I’m hoping you can give me the correct contacts so we can obtain current versions for testing.

Thanks for your time.

Alan…MPanel Software Solutions

I searched for SU NFR as we are currently developing software using both AutoCAD and Rhino NFR’s. We have developed an SU plugin but are working with an old 2014 version of SU. I reached out to the regional SU team and they had no idea about NFR’s so I’m reaching out to the community for contacts please.

Thanks…Stewy2