I don’t want to ask for this to be created - yet! I just want to make my case and see what others think. If enough support is seen, then I’ll make it a formal request.
- The people who contribute to this forum bring expertise beyond SketchUp, Layout, and other Trimble products and Whereas
- This expertise extends to operating system details, use of other products frequently combined with Trimble products in common work flows, and more! And Whereas
- Many of us have learned to trust the advice given in this forum. And Whereas
- Some of us have better things to do with our time than search for obscure details in other forums when someone on this forum likely already knows the answer. And Whereas
- If a forum member doesn’t know the answer, they often offer pointers to other forums likely to hold the required information. And Whereas
- The Corner Bar category, while created for this purpose, has not be used for this purpose (or, at least, has a high percentage of posts that aren’t on topic even for Corner Bar!)
Be It Hereby Resolved That:
- The administrators of this forum create a new category: Off Topic to serve as a place to ask questions of this community that the poster knows is Not related to the primary purposes of this forum.