Need our domain allowlisted

Hi all,

We are having the same issues that many other districs are having, namely, not being able to log in. Is there an admin that can verify that the student.fz.k12.mo.us and fz.k12.mo.us domains have been allowed?

1 Like

Hi @Swolz, thanks for the post. I am happy to add your domain to the database right now as I didn’t see it when I looked over the database. Just give it a few minutes to refresh after I post this and you should be all set. Just make sure you follow all the steps when you go to deploy the app as improper deployment can cause issues identical to what you are already seeing.

Thank you @CaseyG ! That did the trick. I appreciate your quick reply.
Scott

Happy to help @Swolz! If there is anything more we can do I am happy to see what I can do.

I also encourage you to let us know how you are using SketchUp and to make suggestions on how we can better support you and your learners. We are always on the lookout for ways to better support our users or ideas for new curriculum.

Hi @CaseyG , We are having the same problem. Could you please add @lamiranda.eu school domain as whitelisted to see if it works? Thank you so much!

Hi @davidabad, thanks for the post. I’ll get you added to the database right now. You will be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure you don’t skip any steps as you deploy the app as improper deployment can cause issues later on.

Hi!

Same issue here!

Can you whitelist iskl.edu.my?

Apologies for the cross posting.