Need Make 2017

My PC was down for a long time and now got a used laptop where I am trying to reinstall my stuff.

I need Sketchup MAKE 2017 but the FREE DESKTOP version, I do not need the featuers of the Pro or Layout (which I never bothered to use).

No, I do not want the “free” WEB version, I am usually offline and a web version is useless to me. I need the free desktop version, the old one. If not, then can anybody be so kind so as to suggest an alternative FREE desktop version where I can import my Sketchup models and move on to greener pastures?

You can still get SketchUp 2017 Make for hobby use at Download All | SketchUp

Thanks Dave! I just downloaded it with the link you posted. I am trying to open one of my models and I get this message:

This file is version 8.0.48.11 You will not be able to load this file in a previous version of Sketchup if you save it in SketchUp 2017.

Does it means I used an older version?

It indicates that your model was last saved in SketchUp 8. That would imply it’s old. It’s no problem to open it in SketchUp 2017 but if you save it there, you won’t be able to open it in SU8. That shouldn’t be any big deal because you should have moved on from SU8 years ago.

…but you can still save as to any older version: