Need animated objects

Sketchup 2021 & Vray 5 vision is very nice and user friendly as previous version, good job dear Sketchup develop team. Thank you so much, Sketchup develop team to your heartiest hardwork for us.
But, I think need animated object in sketchup it emergency, for animated models (object’s)why need to go Lumion, Twinmotion etc. Lumion, Twinmotion operation is very difficult, not user friendly like sketchup. Please humbly request to Sketchup develop team, please do something. Thank you for co-operation… Thank you once again.

It seems highly unlikely that the core SketchUp product will ever get native animation features. There are extensions from third-party authors (such as Animator by @Fredo6, available on SketchUcation) which are excellent.

1 Like

Dear TDahl,
Thank you for your quick response with mail.
Actually @Fredo6 I can’t download i no know what is happen?
Also Fredo animation is not like Lumion or Twinmotion real-time animation motions and others features
We highly wish to Sketchup develop team to develop something like umion or Twinmotion real-time animation motions and others features.
Thanks again to Sketchup develop team

Dear TDahl,
Thank you for your quick response with mail.
Actually @Fredo6 I can’t download Fredo6. I don’t know what is happening? If you never mind, It’s highly appreciatable if you send me the extension.
Also Fredo animation is not like Lumion or Twinmotion real-time animation motions and other features
We highly wish to the Sketchup develop team to develop something like Lumion or Twinmotion real-time animation motions and other features.
Thanks again to Sketchup develop team

FYI: (A little off topic)
I guess TDahl responded through the forum and not by email. The email you received is an automatic forum notification. This is the default setting. In your forum profile you can set when and what you will be notified about.
You don’t have to respond from both places (from the forum and by the email). Otherwise, as you can see, you are “double posting”, which is not a “preferred behavior”… :slight_smile: :innocent:

2 Likes

Why not?

Your profile says you are using SketchUp 2020 Make which is impossible. What version are you actually using? This information will help us help you.
Screenshot - 6_5_2021 , 8_33_16 AM

Yes for animation in SketchUp you can use Animator from Fredo; It’s great, I made this with an early Beta version: Animatie dubbele sluis / Animation double canal lock (two way) - YouTube Why you think Twinmotion is difficult to learn. I think it’s very easy to learn and there are a lot of tutorials on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/user/twinmotion/playlists
Test 01 Van SketchUp naar Twinmotion 2020.2.0 - YouTube

1 Like