mySketchUp - how to order layers alphabetically

I have named layers out of alphabetical order, can I re-organize alphabetically?

Download it to your local SketchUp install and alphabetize the layers there. Then upload it back.

Now that is what I call a “workaround”. Hopefully, future users of mySketchUp will be spared this disruption to their workflow. :slight_smile:

Do you know how to load in 3D Warehouse components?
I asked this question in another posting.

Thank you for your quick responses, I too love your
“groundhog with hat” icon.

Did you notice the word “Beta” on My.SketchUp? As has been written many times regarding My.SketchUp, it’s in beta and not all features are implemented yet. If you’re going to use it now, you have to accept that and at this time re-ordering the layers in your local installation of SketchUp is not a workaround.

As for downloading 3D Warehouse components, I just tried searching for a component in the Components window and it worked fine for me.

Thank you DaveR.
mySketchUp is coming along, I am impressed, Trimble seem to be heading in the right direction!

1 Like

Download it to your local SketchUp install and alphabetize the layers there. Then upload it back.

This does not work. Layers remain ordered in the order they were created in Free.