My colors are now tiny thumbnails that I cannot see texture

For some reason my colors/textures are now tiny thumbnails instead of the larger squares where I can see the textures. I cannot figure out how to turn it back.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Not sure how it works on Mac but you can test clicking on the cogs and see if you can change from list to thumbnails.

1 Like

That seems to be the right size for the LayOut Preset colors list, but how did you get it into the SketchUp color panel?

1 Like

The color window shown looks like the Layout Color picker on Mac, with the cog on the right and available color names in text. I would love to know how to get materials in list view in SketchUp on mac, as far as I know what the screen shot shows is impossible. ?

1 Like

That’s what I think as well. Getting the brick into LayOut would be as hard as getting the presets into SketchUp.

That is so cool. I’ve been wanting a list view of materials on the Mac for (what seems like) decades. Did not go to 2020 yet.

1 Like

It is not in version 2020, also very curious how this happened.
I hope it is a bug, since that would mean it is gonna last a long time before it will get fixed :joy::thinking:

1 Like

Turns out I somehow was using it from layout in sketchup. It was working for a few days… I was just struggling with not being able to see the textures well. Once I closed out of both layout and sketchup and reopened it went back to normal.