Mozaik software

Who here uses Mozaik?

What do you think about it?

Hi Nate,
I’m about to embark on a re-effort to learn Mozaik. The first time was a few months ago, but we were too busy to take it on. We’re a small custom cabinet shop in Maryland. I’m convinced that Mozaik will reduce my drawing time significantly, but the learning curve is significant. My suggestion is to check out the user group on FB. It’s under “Mosaic CNC Cabinet Software Users Group” It’s an excellent resource that has repeatedly reinforced my need to get on board with the software in order to speed things up.

1 Like

Thanks Jed! We’re also a small custom cabinet shop, in Philadelphia. I feel the same way you do about it and seem to be in the same boat. Thanks so much for the suggestion, I’ll check it out today.

Good luck to you. I’ve been rendering shop drawings in Skp pro for over 15 years now and it kills me to know how much time I’ve wasted, especially with dimensioning in layout and having my guys do cultists.

While Skp is very visual and reference-based in the way you render your models, Mozaik is more numeric and formulaic. Definitely not my style and the source of much procrastination in picking up a new program.

If it weren’t for the enthusiastic reviews from the shop owners like us in the FB users group, I wouldn’t be as motivated to make the transition.

Jed

1 Like

Roger Taylor - co owner of Mozaik has sold out
The other co owner passed away a few years ago