Moving sketchup extensions to a new computer

Does anyone no an easy way to move extensions to a new computer.

ExtensionStore | SketchUcation

How to use Bundles to sync your SketchUp extensions | SketchUcation

Best process is to install extensions fresh from their sources to make sure you have the current versions of all of them.

Yes you can. And I would recommend that if you enjoy chasing extension loading errors.

As @DaveR says, you could get tangled up in lot of loading errors…
BUT if the two SketchUp versions are the same then copying the entire Plugins folder between computers could be relatively painless…
Copying between different SketchUp versions can present their own challenges…
Of course if you have any licensed Extensions the licensing will NOT carry over - but with a fresh install from scratch gives you the same challenges…
Also a few Extensions [particularly renderers] don’t install in the user’s normal Plugins folder [AppData path], but use a similar subfolder in ProgramData…
So installing fresh copies of your extensions into your new computer’s SketchUp version is the safest way forward…
Also if you make an inventory of what you have currently, then it’s a good time to do some ‘spring-cleaning’, and NOT [re]install the ones you never ever use !! [you can always install something later if you find that some weird extension might be useful after all…]

Well I do have those so fair enough…

Thanks, Everyone. I like the idea of starting fresh.