Experienced user (+13 years)
This has never happen before (alot of program crashes, but no disappeared model)
I have searched form for answers, but no answer explained WHAT to do, just helped user.
The model is huge, 70Mb, and contains alot of repetitive objects.
Model diapered completely during modeling. Just a grey box inside SU window. No axis can be seen.
What I tried
- I have tried using the fixed scenes (that moves camera, turn on layers, show hidden etc).
- I have tried to switch styles, but it will only change color of the grey working area.
- Using Outliner I have hide all objects, except one and tried to zoom to extents on that object.
- Using basic tools like Line and Rectangle doesen’t show anything when using.
- Top view, side view, iso etc.
- Unhide All
- Show all Tags
- Saved model to SU8 and opend it in SU8 with exactly same results.
The model contains business sensitive information and I can’t publicly upload it.
What I want help with
What to do? What to look for? Is there any recovering Extensions?
For me I can manage this time, but if this happens again, what to do?