Merge Extension Warehouse accounts?

I have an old account for SketchUp that was before Trimble acquired SketchUp. I also have a gmail account. I would like to merge my account associated with my jmqrsq@yahoo.com account to my jmqrsq@gmail.com account and be able to retain all the extensions that I have purchased through both accounts. How best do I go about getting this done?

Thanks!

Jaysyn

Are you asking about merging two Extension Warehouse accounts?

I beleive so yes. Whatever signin controls extension purchases.

Ok… moving this into the appropriate category.

check this thread:

I did see that Mike, however I do not have a license on my personal accounts. It appears that the link you sent wants to have a license and I do not have one. How can I merge or aggregate my two accounts together without having a subscription or license?

Thanks for your response.

Whether you buy a subscription, license or an extension, even free ones(!), you will be using a Trimble ID, the “all for SketchUp” , google account etc. etc.

it is an email-address…
though, prohibited by the EULA, you may only have one Trimble ID, individuals can have more then one email-addresses, if you used more then one email address to aquire extensions, you will have the possibility to merge them.

the old email-addresses are now called Trimble ID’s…

How might we do this merge of extensions downloaded using a different email address, prior to Trimble.

In the tech support request it’s best to send the request from the account that has the extensions you want to move, and then say what account to move to. You don’t have to list the extensions, if you want all of them moved over to the new email.