Looking for sketchup pro to help with home reno project

sketchup

i have a sketch up drawing of an exterior of my house but looking for somebody to do the inside (all 3 floors) as we are about to do a reno and would like to take existing floor plan and be able to modify it to see how the new look would be. The person i am looking for would be creative and have a design flair as there are some things that will need to be created as we go. I am also looking for the whole package, landscaping and interior design.
I am will to pay for this service. I don’t own a copy of sketch up but do use the free version. please contact me on skype rossmorrell or email me at rossmorrell@outlook.com

thank you

What part of the world do you live in?

Canada

that narrows it down…

john

It does. It means that someone from the UK like me probably won’t be much use as we won’t know the local architectural idiom nor local building codes. Sadly.

Hello: I wonder if you would be interested in taking on an Architect? I do custom homes and remodels. I am very flexible in the design ideas (i.e. I won’t force my ideas on you) but I will help you so that you don’t make mistakes that may be expensive or not to code, etc. I live in Phoenix, AZ but I have designs in CA and currently have a house under construction in Ketchikan, Alaska. You can see my website :

My fees are reasonable and I can vary my involvement in the project to suit your needs. I will email you too. Take care. ~Dan