Login to www.sketchup.com - but does nothing

I want to view and edit my sketchup account information - to (for example) check and change the email address or see my subscription. I login in on the www.sketchup.com page at the top right, next to the Trimble icon.
After logging in, nothing changes. The page stays exactly the same and the only new option is ‘log out’. As well as that, the only way to log in was with my gmail account. The email associated with my license doesn’t work.
So:

Log out.
Pretty useless.

I guess the website redesign is not yet complete. Not a gorgeous user interaction yet, but it will improve.
You can find some options here: Contact Support | SketchUp Help (but most links to view your license incorrectly point to “renew”).

When you launch SketchUp, you can view your current licenses/subscriptions within the Welcome dialog. I guess that is what should be available in the website’s login menu, but I don’t have a direct link unfortunately.

So, in theory, sometime in the future I will be able to do this…
Why would they launch a redesigned website unless it’s fully functional and better than the site if replaced? Rhetorical question only.

It is common that businesses to tie an important software release with a website refresh and other PR. (Don’t ask me whether it is wise if not all things get ready.)

How about Trimble | Account Management ?