Login Loop Error - G Suite

Hello,

Our students and teachers are receiving a login loop error when signing into SketchUp for School with their Google login. I’ve noticed in the Community Forum that a similar issue is occurring for some school boards.

Our G suite domains are @ocsb.ca (teachers) and @stu.ocsb.ca (students). If I’m missing any information, please let me know.

Thanks
Alex

Hi @pear_deck, thanks for the post. I am fairly certain I just say you in a different thread but I’ll reply to this post for the record in case anyone else sees it in the future and has a similar issue.

Login loops are usually caused by a bad cookie or a bad cached file. I would recommend clearing out any cookies or cached files to see if that helps at all.

I also would recommend posting your website if you have one and domain so we can verify you are in our database as an approved domain, just to make sure that the firewall we use is allowing you in to the app correctly although this is not often an issue for login loops.

Finally, make sure you deployed the app correctly as an improper deployment can generate bad cookies and bad cached files from time to time.

If you have already done all of the steps i have outlined and are still seeing the issue then let me know and I’ll talk to the rest of the team to see if we can find a solution for you that will get you up and running again.

Hi @CaseyG I am having the exact same issue as Pear_deck and have taken all steps suggested to alleviate the issue to no avail. Can you please ensure our domain @lhps.org is whitelisted and let me know? Thank you.

Sure thing @LisaLHPS. I just verified that you are already in our database and verified that the server is working so unless something was changed on your end or was changed by Google or Microsoft, things should be working. If you already have tried the previous troubleshooting steps we may need to look into this further to determine the cause of the issue.

I’ll try and see if @Tori_SU is available later this week to assist you further.

Hi and thank you for responding. I’ve attached a link here that provides my current user experience. As you can see it is still in an authentication loop, so I’ll definitely need @Tori_SU’s assistance. Thank you for letting me know when I can expect their response:

https://app.screencastify.com/v3/watch/hwyOnREy3NQCDLfs9gqE

Thanks for the post LisaLHPS I think I heard Tori_SU just get out of a meeting. I’ll make sure she sees the video as soon as possible and hopefully we can get a call set up with you soon!

Fantastic news, Casey! The student and teacher are eager to get this issue resolved – thanks so much and look forward to your next update!

Hello and good morning Casey,

Any word on the below? The teacher is eager to use your application.

Thank you,

Hi @LisaLHPS, thanks for the post and thanks for the reminder. I tried to get a hold of Tori but it turns out that she is out of the office this week. I misread my screen when I was looking at schedules and team meetings.

I am trying to get a meeting set up for Monday morning and will keep you in the loop as soon as I have anything that I can share.