Live Modeling My New Scale Figure

Join us at Noon (MDT) today and we will model my new Scale Figure!

Join me on YouTube , Facebook , or Twitch !

2 Likes

Aaron.skp (133.4 KB)

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ready for the weekend.

Save the ribs!

7 Likes

Model courtesy DaveR…

5 Likes

I love it!

Hated missing the Live Scale Figure build live. Watched it a day later. It was a good one. LOVED the choice of shirts Aaron! Any chance you could save it as a version 17 model? My woodworking models start out with my scale figure…

5 Likes

You can get the New Aaron figure for SU2017 from the 3D Warehouse.

2 Likes

thx Dave!

1 Like

From what I’ve learned you might have a feet-shadow-problem :wink:

1 Like

(Another quick play) Taking an image of the figure and using FotoSketcher to add a cartoon effect…

2 Likes

I missed a part:

2 Likes

Been drawing my father as he is more good-looking guy than I am :smile:

3 Likes

finally got round to trying a scale figure, thought id go for a pic of my Son & our Dog. had a lot of fun doing it

5 Likes

A few years back, I decided to concentrate a little more on the things that gave me joy in my line of work and being contractor/woodworker/tiler/concrete/designer/furniture/renovator/etc. always used SketchUp to communicate to my clients. Was pretty convinced there weren’t any secrets for me, SketchUp wise, until I met the Distributor of my region on a building trade show, and asked me if I could help him out with a course he was due to give. At the end he said btw we also have a job offer.
At first I was making a curriculum, getting references from prior clients etc. Until I figuered, what the heck, I’ll just send them a Model!

This Scale figure is one of the components I used:

4 Likes