Lines in drawing skewing to corner when print or export

I am having a major issue when I print or export to PDF. When I export or print to PDF lines on two pages skew to the upper left corner of the drawing. I have tried locking the layers and that didn’t help either. I don’t know what to do to fix this issue. Please HELP!!!

Could you show us an example LO file so we can see exactly what you are getting?

Before

After

Are those lines drawn in LO? Could you share the LO file?

Yes, they are drawn in LO. It won’t let me attach due to file size.
Here is a link to the file in Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwJo38TemR6uWE40blV3OU9pd28

Check your private messages.

Jay, I see the same result on that page even with just a Print Preview. The strange thing is that the SKP file associated with that viewport under the lines seems to be missing. It looks to me as if the lines go to that upper left corner of the page because the original reference point in the model is gone. Why the image shows still is a weird thing but the SKP seems to be gone.

Out of curiosity, what steps did you take to put that viewport in? The other SKP references show the word ‘clipboard’ which leads me to believe you are copying and pasting views from SketchUp into LayOut. Is that correct? If so, that’s not a good work flow. You should use File>Insert and then select the appropriate scene in the SketchUp inspector window.