Layout keyboard shortcuts are never saved

Everytime I quit Layout, the keyboard shortcuts i install are restored to default settings. It seems like a bug. Is there any way I can make the new settings stick?

Best regards,
Lisa

I am not sure but I seem to remember that this happens if you quit LayOut without saving.

It doesn’t matter if I save or not, whenever I open Layout, the settings are reset :frowning:

Try repairing your SketchUp installation. Locate your installer or re-download from the SketchUp webpage. Right-click on the installer and select “Run as administrator” from the context menu. Select the Repair option when prompted.

I tried the repair option. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. My shortcuts are never saved. :frowning:

I always have this same issue. It also never remembers my file location preferences. Once upon a time (sketchup2017-19?) it remembered everything and saved it. But now, I don’t even bother. I still haven’t figured how, and when it decides to save my tools pallets!

Repair has never cured a quirk for me, either. I wish I could give you an answer. Someone here can surely help.

Are you using a company computer? There might be some weird settings. Note too that AFAIK shortcut changes are not saved if you quit SketchUp without saving your file after setting them.