Layout keeps closing

Hi, I’m having issues with Layout, it keeps on closing on me , I followed the steps and still face the same issue.

Are you sending in the Bug Splat reports with something to identify they came from you? Might be that Colin or Adam will be able to look into them when they get in to work tomorrow.

AWas SketchUp and LayOut installed correctly? That requires right clicking on the downloaded installer and selecting Run as administrator.

Have you tried updating the graphics drivers directly from Intel? What model is the graphics card? Your profile says ‘4.6.0’ which doesn’t indicate the model.

Can you share the LayOut file? Maybe it’s something to do with something in the file.

I was working on the sheet from Layout training course, now I cnt open anything on layout, as soon as I open, it just crashes down.

Quit SketchUp and LayOut. Find the downloaded installer, right click on it and choose Run as administrator. When prompted, choose Repair. The reboot your computer and try again.

ok , will give it another try .

Still the same. I will contact the 3rd party (from the institute) and see if it’s something from their side.
Still can’t open LAYOUT.

Can you open a new file in LayOut?

If not find the file UserLayout_0.en-US.plo in User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/LayOut and delete it. Then try opening LayOut again.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.