Last Model for 2019

This is based on a cabinet that was designed for the concessions building at Mother Neff State Park in Texas. The design was originally done in 1938. The original was built in pine. I’m out of pine for my SketchUp models so I guess it’s time to make some more. :wink:

HNY!

15 Likes

And another fine model to finish the year. Best wishes for the new year from my side of the water. :beer:

1 Like

Thank you! And best wishes to you, too?

1 Like

Very nice. Nice to find pieces with a background. Happy New Year!

1 Like

@box, you have a chance to make the last 2019 model when the rest of us are in 2020 already :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

I think it’s already 2020 for him. :wink:

1 Like

9pm GMT here. It’s 8am Jan 1 in Australia, I think anyone around Hawaii will be likely to get the last model in from what I see.

1 Like

It’s 6:51 pm here … still 2019. I thought I’d add my doodle to the list:

3 Likes

Since we haven’t heard from @Box that the world has ended, I’m going to take that as a sign that 2020 is really coming and since it probably doesn’t need my assistance, I might go to bed early and dream of the year of the rat. :smiley:

13 hours and counting into 2020 now Dave and unfortunately I can confirm that on this side of the timeline Trump is still your president. Try sleeping early with that thought in your head.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Now I’ll have nightmares. Maybe another whisky will help.

3 Likes

Terry Pratchett’s take on the new year:

3 Likes

Out here on the left coast in California I have a whole evening left of 2019. I am still fixing the sink plumbing and have not yet begun to drink whisky, although it’s in the plans. Cheers everyone, happy new year wherever you are.

2 Likes

Oh, I though Australia was on the other side of the date line. To my defense it was the middle of the night here when I was writing it.

3 Likes

Rất đẹp