Joint Push Pull with Pro 2020

Hi, I am trying to add thickness to a curved shape. I understand from previous threads that Fredo6 Joint push pull should do this, but this no longer seems to be available from the warehouse. When I use the joint pull tool from the warehouse I get the attached result which creates a break at each joint on the surface as the pull is purely normal to the surface. Is there another tool available?

Curved Peak for cap.skp (213.7 KB)

Fredo’s extensions are hosted at Sketchucation.

In addition to installing the current version of Joint Push/Pull, remember to install the latest LibFredo6 from Sketchucation, too.

And make sure you are using the correct options in the tool. This is in SU2020.

1 Like

Many thanks for your swift response. That does the job nicely. I have loaded the interactive version v4.4e - it has quite a different interface but has done the job as required.

Hello! I would like to inquire about this. Although I am directed at sketchucation, the files for joint push pull are non-existent. Do you have any alternatives for this? thank you

this one ?

Capture d’écran 2023-05-28 à 12.12.27
it looks like a small server problem, someone might have moved or renamed something.
Maybe @Fredo6 might know what broke, but you might have a better chance of having sketchucation by posting a message on sketchucation’s forum.
like here :wink:
http://sketchucation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=323&t=54771#p496773

1 Like

I just tested it and a direct download worked for me. Don’t do the direct download of Joint Push/Pull, though. Install the Sketchucation ExtensionStore and use it to install LibFredo6 and Joint Push/Pull. You’ll need the current version of the Sketchucation ExtensionStore for license management for Fredo6’s extensions.

2 Likes

I’ve already downloaded the extension through the link you have provided. you’re such a great help! thank you so much :slight_smile: