Issue opening SketchUp 2023

My account does not show me as the owner. show my daughter I recently had my daughter added as a user with access to the product, and now she seems to be the owner and I don’t… Also, now I just installed SketchUp 2023 and the SketchUp 2022 account doesn’t appear and it won’t let me work on the created files or create new ones. They have already responded to another complaint that I had made about this problem, but the steps they said did not work.
When I start SketchUp, the Welcome window opens and it tells me Start Trial period… being that I already have bought the package for a whole year… Please help!

I understand that one SketchUp license only allows one user, the one the subscription is assigned to.

1 Like

Remove your daughter and add yourself.

1 Like

If you log in here:
myaccount.trimble.com

Do you see ‘Billing history’ on the left side?
If so, you’re the main account owner, the second account owner doesn’t see that. (Who pay’s, plays)

But, owning the account doesn’t automatically assign a specific product to itself, one might have bought multiple plans for SketchUp or Trimble Connect for Business, so you need to assign those to specific email adresses in the Member section.

There, in the third column where it says ‘Product access’ tou can see what products access is assigned to who.

You can change that by clicking on the three dots (kebab menu) in the last column.

‘Owning’ an account is not the same as having access to a product and so it might be confusing when you don’t see any products in the ‘Products’ section…

1 Like

Thanks a lot MikeW… Yeah, I just try to give her the product access… Blesses

Thanks a lot DaveR… Yeah, I just try to give her the product access… Blesses

Thanks a lot Anssi… U right! I just try to give her the product access… Blesses