Installation ThumbsUp.dll failure

installation

I am trying to install SketchUp Make, but during the install, I get a message:

Module C:\Program Files\SketchUp 2017\ThumbsUp.dll failed to register HRESULT-2147024770. Contact your support personnel.

When I try to start the program, I get a different message:

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

The second message seems to refer to Visual C++ Redistributable which I downloaded from Microsoft. I restarted the computer and reran the SketchUp installer as administrator but this did not solve the problem.

Thanks

Problem with downloading new Sketchup make for Windows 64 bit
ERROR when trying to load the program

As you needed to install VC++ separately, you also may need to install .NET framework too. Review 2017 not launching.

Update graphics driver and, as you are on a laptop, be sure to set Nvidia control panel 3D settings to use your graphic card while running SU.

When running SU installer, r-click and use Run as administrator to proceed.

I am trying to install SketchUp Make, but during the install, I get a message:

Module C:\Program Files\SketchUp 2017\ThumbsUp.dll failed to register HRESULT-2147024770. Contact your support personnel.

When I try to start the program, I get a different message:

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is
missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this
problem.

The second message seems to refer to Visual C++ Redistributable which
I downloaded from Microsoft. I restarted the computer and reran the
SketchUp installer as administrator but this did not solve the problem.

Estou com o mesmo problema, qualquer versão que eu tente instalar do sketchup aparece a mesma mensagem de erro: “falha no módulo ao registrar HRESULT-2147024703”. Em um arquivo de nome ThumbsUp.dll. Como resolvo esse problema?